THE WORLD’S FIRST “NO DOWNTIME” FRACTIONAL LASER
Clear + Brilliant is the new generation in fractional laser technology that offers brilliant results with NO DOWNTIME. Undetectable micro-ablation happens over a one week period revealing clearer, finer skin with more even colour. Do as a one off refining and illuminating treatment to freshen up for an event or as a series for a more dramatic result.
READY TO GO FRACTIONAL LASER
Clear + Brilliant is the preferred fractional laser treatment for members and guests who want a skin resurfacing result but who cannot afford to interrupt a busy social and professional schedule.
Studies indicate that multiple Clear + Brilliant treatments offer a more superior result than one fractional laser treatment using a more aggressive type of fractional laser resurfacing technology. Treatments are completed 2 – 4 weeks apart.
CLEAR + BRILLIANT AT ANY AGE
Ageing skin is a fact of life. The good news is that the earlier you start taking care of your skin, the more you can prevent the signs of ageing and maintain a younger look. What you do in your 20s and 30s will affect how you look in your 40s, 50s and beyond. Adding Clear + Brilliant to your collection of skincare tricks – at any age – will help you recover the glow, luminosity and smoothness your skin.
This unique treatment expands skin care to not only address unwanted signs of ageing, but gives you the power to help prevent them.
SAPHIRA CLEAR + BRILLIANT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Reduction in unwanted pigments and skin discolouration
Choosing the best Resurfacing and Corrective treatment for you
At Saphira Clinic we offer several options for skin resurfacing and colour correction, which include E-Light Photorejuvenation, Clear & Brilliant Fractional Laser, Fraxel Laser and CO2 Fractional Laser. Some of the factors that we take into consideration when offering a resurfacing and corrective treatment include:
- The severity and type of condition to be treated.
- The level of time that a client is willing to attribute to recovery.
- The level of discomfort a client is willing to attribute to treatment and recovery.
- The personal financial resources that a client is willing to attribute to the treatment.
Prior to the selection of a resurfacing and corrective treatment you will be given specific details on what you might expect from each treatment and how to minimise possible side effects, and what to do to maximise results.