QUALITY INJECTABLE PROCEDURES FOR, YOUR PROTECTION AND SAFETY
- Industry Endorsed Safety Standards
- Industry Endorsed Skill Levels
- High Quality Authentic Product
- Therapeutic Dilution & Doses
A SUBTLE CORRECTION FOR A NATURAL RELAXED LOOK
Frowning is an involuntary spasm of the facial muscle. You don’t consciously choose to crease your face and your unique muscles movement is in your DNA. Over time this constant creasing of the facial muscle wears down cells including collagen, which is responsible for volume in the skin.
The constant movement of the muscle with squinting and frowning impairs new cell development sometimes resulting in a permanent crease or wrinkle.
At Saphira the focus is on using correct therapeutic doses of the wrinkle injection formula, that offer a natural relaxed look as opposed to an artificially generated fixed, hard or frozen look.
In some cases, where the line is still visible after the effects of a wrinkle injection treatment, it may be necessary to use a small amount of Dermal Filler to increase the volume of this deeper line.
HOW DO YOU STOP FROWN LINES FROM APPEARING?
A minute amount of a protein muscle relaxant is injected into the contracting muscle, which inhibits the muscle from contracting temporarily and safely relaxes the spasm. The result is a more relaxed and smoother facial appearance. The muscle relaxant agent that we use is safe, TGA approved for use in treating muscle spasm conditions in adults and children in cosmetics and other areas of medicine all over the world.
AREAS AND CONDITIONS THAT RESPOND WELL TO WRINKLE INJECTION PROCEDURES:
- Frown Lines (between the eyes)
- Crow’s Feet (lines on the sides of the eyes)
- Horizontal brow lines
- Eye brow lifts
- Facial lifts upper and lower
- Enlarging and opening up eyes
- Softening lines under eyes
- Softening the lines in the neck
- Softening and improving the drooping mouth corners
- Facial contouring
- Migraine management
- Excess sweating in either or palms, feet and under arms
- Managing teeth grinding and associated headaches
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
All Clinics are by Appointment only and we are located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay.