TERMS & CONDITIONS
Saphira Clinic is an Australian Company owned and operated in Australian by Saphira Enterprises ABN: 511647207900
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) carefully before using this website.
- THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is a legal agreement between Saphira Enterprises (ABN: 51 164720790 “Saphira Clinic”) and you. By using any of the following websites (collectively, the “Saphira Clinic” Website), you accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Some of our products and services have additional rules, policies, and procedures (“Additional Terms”). Where additional terms apply to a product or service, we will make them available for you to read before use of that product or service. By using that product or service, you agree to the additional terms. Some products, for example, require you to certify certain conditions do not apply before purchase, e.g. a product inappropriate for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Saphira Clinic and all websites that post this Agreement reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement or to modify or discontinue the products or services provided on the website at any time. If we change this Agreement, we will give you notice by posting the revised agreement on the applicable website. Those changes will become applicable on the revised date.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use any of the Saphira Clinic websites. If we change this Agreement, we will give you notice by posting the revised Agreement on the applicable website. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. You should always check this Agreement prior to using the Saphira Clinic website. By continuing to use the website, or purchase or use any produce or services from Saphira Clinic after the revision date, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- RESTRICTED USES/ELIGIBILITY.
The Saphira Clinic website is owned and operated by Saphira Enterprises. The contents of the Saphira Clinic website are copyrighted under Australian copyright laws, and other countries through international treaties. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the Saphira Clinic website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for as long as you are permitted by Saphira Clinic to access and use the Saphira Clinic website, you may download one (1) copy of any particular materials from the Saphira Clinic website for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or applicable to such materials, including any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice, or restriction in any such material that you download. Modification of the materials, or use of the materials for any other purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, is a violation of Saphira Clinic ’s copyright and other proprietary rights. “Saphira Clinic” trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on the Saphira Clinic website are proprietary trademarks of Saphira Clinic. The use of our trademarks or any other content made available through the Saphira Clinic website, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
You agree to provide us with your complete and current registration details. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you must only provide this information with the supervision of a parent or guardian who is eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- INFORMATION SUBMITTED THROUGH THE SAPHIRA CLINIC WEBSITE.
- REGISTRATION, USERNAMES, AND PASSWORDS.
You may be required to register with Saphira Clinic in order to access certain areas of the Saphira Clinic website; for example, to purchase Saphira Clinic products or otherwise initiate Transactions. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason at our sole discretion. You must be over 18 years of age to register an account with Saphira Clinic. If Saphira Clinic believes that you are below 18 years of age, or the information you have provided is inaccurate or incomplete, Saphira Clinic may refuse registration, or suspend or terminate your Saphira Clinic account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Saphira Clinic website, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Saphira Clinic website to any third party. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete and accurate. You agree to accept full responsibility for all Transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any Transactions) and other interactions with the Saphira Clinic website that occur in connection with your username. You agree to immediately notify Saphira Clinic of any unauthorised use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the Saphira Clinic website, and to ensure that you “log off” and exit from your account with the Saphira Clinic website (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
You release Saphira Clinic from and renounce any claim in respect of or arising from any reasonable reliance by Saphira Clinic upon any use of your password, including Saphira Clinic disclosing information relating to your registration and/or affairs with Saphira Clinic . You agree to indemnify and hold Saphira Clinic , our officers and employees and assigns, harmless from any claims, actions, suits or costs (including legal costs), or losses by Saphira Clinic or any third party due to, or arising out of, reasonable reliance by Saphira Clinic , or any third party upon any acts carried out, requests made, or information provided through the use of your password.
- RULES OF CONDUCT.
We comply with all relevant consumer laws, in particular, the Australian Consumer Laws applicable, and we expect users of the Saphira Clinic website to respect the law as well. Therefore, while using the Saphira Clinic website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the Saphira Clinic website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the Saphira Clinic website.
YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Saphira Clinic website.
- Post, transmit, upload or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Saphira Clinic Website: Any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, disrespectful of the views of others or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libellous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,”
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment,
- Any information which in any way impinges on another user’s use or enjoyment of the Saphira Clinic website.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Saphira Clinic in advance.
- Any personally identifiable information of yourself or another individual, without the prior consent of such individual.
- Any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorisation to do so, Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Saphira Clinic Website or the servers or networks used to make the Saphira Clinic website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
The testimonials reflect the actual experiences of each individual, are anecdotal, and may be atypical.
- ONLINE PURCHASES.
When you order a product or products from Saphira Clinic, they will be forwarded to you by registered post. The relevant postage fee will be added to your purchase.
You understand that all information, specifications, samples, and items/products provided to you by Saphira Clinic are approximations only and, subject to any guarantees applicable under Australian Consumer Law, slight variations, or small deviations, will not entitle you to reject the item/product upon delivery, or to make any claim in respect thereof..
You acknowledge that any advice, recommendation, assistance, information or service given by Saphira Clinic , its servants and/or agents is given in good faith, with a belief that the warranty is accurate and appropriate and, you acknowledge that we do not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of your reliance on such warranty, advice, assistance, recommendation, information, assistance or service.
You acknowledge that the products/items supplied by Saphira Clinic are for Personal use only
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
All Clinics are by Appointment only and we are located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay.